What You Get
Included in all options:
- Deluxe double room for 2 people
Included in dedicated options:
- Two-course dinner
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: from 17 May until 30 Sep 2021
The family-friendly Clayton Hotel Belfast holds an enviable location in Belfast city centre. It is just a stone’s throw away from Titanic Belfast and The Waterfront Belfast and close to numerous shopping hot spots, dining venues, and entertainment hubs.
Sleek and contemporary, the rooms come with flat-screen TVs, ironing facilities, hot drink-making amenities, as well as spacious beds with fluffy pillows and duvets for a good night’s sleep.
When in the mood for trying the local fare, guests can head to the Avenue 22 restaurant on site. Thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows, the restaurant also makes for a great place to take in the views of the Linen Quarter.
Fitness buffs can keep up with their routine thanks to the on-site health centre with a pool and a gym.
Deluxe Double Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To Belfast
Known as the economic engine of Northern Ireland, Belfast is a cosmopolitan city combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks. Once home to the Irish linen industry and the famous Harland and Wolff shipbuilders, Belfast is one of the most visited cities in Europe, boasting over 8 million visitors every year.
Guests can get a breath of fresh air with a stroll through the large number of parks and open spaces, while history enthusiasts may visit several historic sites, such as the 19th-century Albert Memorial Clock or the famous Stormont Castle, the main meeting place of the country’s Executive. A short walk from The River Lagan and the Waterfront Hall, shoppers may find plenty of opportunities to buy traditional Irish products at St George’s Market, the last surviving Victorian covered market in Belfast. Dining options are enriched by traditional bars where guests may enjoy the local ales and wines, while the restaurants offer a wide variety of Irish specialties, including the well-known Irish stew, a famous dish dating back to the 19th century, made from lamb or mutton as well as potatoes, onions, and parsley.
- Check-in: 3pm
- Check-out: midday
- Wi-Fi free of charge
- Pets policy: pets are not allowed
- Street parking available, charges may apply
- The price applies to a deluxe double room, and not per person
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
- Credit/debit card required at check-in
- No city tax
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
- Travel window: from 18 May 2021 to 31 Dec 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 23 Apr 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.