What You Get
Included in all options:
- Executive double room for 2 people
- Breakfast (a breakfast box which includes juice, croissant, yoghurt, and fresh fruit)
- Late check-out
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 10 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 31 Oct 2022
*‘Early Bird’ Offers
‘Early Bird’ options give the best prices to the first customers who purchase the deal. There is extremely limited availability for these options. Once sold out, options for the standard Groupon price should still be available for purchase.
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Housed in Victorian townhouses, Commodore Hotel combines four-star facilities with an unrivaled location, just minutes away from the buzzing Oxford Street and Marble Arch. The West End entertainment venues, as well as the iconic Notting Hill, can be reached with a short bus or tube ride.
The hotel offers a range of accommodation options, from executive rooms to townhouse suites and self-service apartments, all with comprehensive in-room facilities.
Executive Double Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To London
Famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car, London boasts a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants, and world-leading shops.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities, including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore, such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed on Oxford Street or in one of the city markets.
- Check-in from 2pm
- Late check-out by midday, regular check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
- Parking and transfers not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* Depending on the option chosen, it is possible to cancel 10 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Oct 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 11 May 2022. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.
*Extremely limited availability for ‘Early Bird’ offers