What You Get
Included in all options:
- Superior double room for 2 people
- 10% food and drink discount
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 30 June 2021
Set just a stone’s throw away from the attractions of High Street Kensington and minutes away from the iconic Royal Albert Hall and the Kensington Palace Gardens, The Copthorne Tara Hotel makes for an elegant four-star relaxation base. Workout buffs can take advantage of the on-site fitness faciltiies.
Peppered with colourful accents, the rooms boast stylish interiors and come with modern amenities. Each one features a private bathroom, TV, and city views.
Dining can be enjoyed in the on-site brasserie specialising in British classics. Foodies can also indulge in a traditional afternoon tea spread served in the Tara Tea Lounge.
Please check directly with the hotel to see if all facilities are available and not subject to COVID restrictions.
Groupon’s Guide To London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- Check-in from 3pm
- Check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
- Parking available for £29 per day
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* The price applies to a superior double room, and not per person
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 20 Apr 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 17 Nov 2020. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.