What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double room for 2 people
- Glass of wine on arrival
Included in dedicated option:
- Two-course dinner
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 Aug 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Nestled in landscaped parkland, the 19th-century Coulsdon Manor and Golf Club provides its guests with the rare opportunity of a peaceful escape within close proximity to the capital city. The hotel features classical decor in both public and private areas.
Spacious bedrooms come equipped with TVs, all have a sitting area and an en-suite bathroom with a tub or a shower.
On-site restaurant and bar offer a wide range of snacks and meals of regional and international cuisine alike.
Double Room/Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Groupon’s Guide To London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
- Complimentary parking
- Transfer is not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Apr 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 12 Jan 2022. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.