What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard double room for 2 people
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Located near St Paul’s Cathedral in London’s business district, Creed Lane Studio Apartments by Leonardo Hotels makes for a stylish relaxation hub within easy reach of the city’s main attractions. The Blackfriars station is just a five-minute stroll away.
The Rena Spa and 18-metre pool tempt guests to unwind and relax, while active types can burn some energy off in the fully-equipped gym.
Guests can feel at home in their modern bedrooms which come with air conditioning, flat-screen TVs, tea- and coffee-making facilities and en suites with toiletries. The rooms are in a separate building from the main hotel, around 200 yards away.
Leo’s restaurant offers a choice of a traditional English or continental breakfast, while cocktails and other refreshments can be enjoyed in the bar. Room service is available around the clock.
Groupon’s Guide To London
Famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car, London boasts a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants, and world-leading shops.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities, including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore, such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed on Oxford Street or in one of the city markets.
- Check-in from 4pm
- Check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
- No parking on site
- Transfer is not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
* Please note that the rooms are in a separate building to the main hotel, around 200 yards away and access to the hotel's facilities such as bar, restaurant, leisure club, pool are subject to availability and pre-booking may be required
* Pre-booking is essential for Sabine Roof Top Bar.
Reference price as per booking.com on 19 Oct 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.