What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double room for 2 people
- Two-course dinner (If multiple nights are booked, dinner included on the first night only)
- Leisure Access
- Late check-out
Included in dedicated options:
- Afternoon tea
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 30 Nov 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Hugged by acres of rolling countryside, Crowne Plaza Marlow allures guests with four-star facilities and a lakeside location. Leisure travellers can enjoy strolling along the River Thames, take a short trip to London, Windsor and Henley, or indulge in a shopping spree in the local boutiques.
Guests with an appetite for relaxation need to look no further - the on-site leisure centre features a swimming pool, an indoor and outdoor hot tub, sauna and steam room.
The grand design of the reception area is also reflected in the interiors of the rooms which blend timeless elegance with a range of modern facilities. Beds are dressed with luxury duvets and extra pillows, and blackout curtains help to enjoy a good night’s sleep. Other amenities include quite-mode Daykin air-con units, USB charging points, and Samsung HDDX 49” TVs.
Seasonal British cuisine plays first fiddle at the Glaze Restaurant, all the while lakeside views add to the experience. The Aqua Bar & Conservatory, with its conservatory, outdoor terrace and sports screen, makes for a great place to relax with a drink in hand.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To Buckinghamshire
Located in the south east of England and bordering Greater London, Buckinghamshire beckons with picturesque countryside and scenic areas such as the Chiltern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty or the Stowe Landscaped Gardens. Visitors can explore the county’s historic estates, including Waddesdon Manor, West Wycombe Park and Chequers, Prime Minister’s country retreat. Motor racing enthusiasts can head to Silverstone Circuit, home of the British Grand Prix, while those keen on the film industry may enjoy a trip to Pinewood Studios, known for the production of many big budget films, including James Bond.
- Check-in from 3pm
- Late check-out by 12pm, regular check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Dinner is on the 1st night only
- No pets allowed
- Parking and transfers are not available
* Dinner is on the 1st night only
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* If multiple nights are booked, dinner included on the first night only
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Oct 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 29 Apr 2022. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.