What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard double room for 2 people
- Late check-out by 12pm
- Spa access (robes and towels provided)
Included in dedicated options:
- Bottle of house wine
- Two-course set menu dinner served in the double AA Rosette Caprice Restaurant and Terrace
- Choice of one 25-minute Dermalogica Spa Treatment from the Spa Menu, per person
- Sparkling afternoon tea served in the Monty’s Lounge Bar, including finger sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and jam, homemade cakes, tea or coffee, and a chilled glass of Prosecco
If booking multiple nights, then the inclusions, as per the option chosen, are provided on every night of stay.
Policies and Fees
- No cancellation; reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 31 Dec 2021
Welcoming guests with stylish interiors and four-star amenities, the recently-refurbished Crowne Plaza Reading East boasts a convenient location with easy access to Reading, London and beyond. The Thames Valley and Suttons Business Parks are just minutes away, while Ascot Racecourse, the historical Windsor Castle, Thorpe Park and London Heathrow Airport can also be reached within a short drive.
The rooms feature contemporary decor peppered with colourful accents. Each one comes with a TV, Wi-Fi connection, and an en suite bathroom.
Guests can treat themselves to a culinary experience at the double AA Rosette-awarded Caprice Restaurant priding itself in modern British cuisine. Dining can be also enjoyed al fresco on the terrace. Monty’s Lounge Bar tempts with an array of pre- or post-dinner cocktails, as well as an extensive authentic Indian menu.
To take the relaxation up a notch, pay a visit to the Esprit Spa & Wellness or burn off some excess energy with the fitness facilities.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide to Berkshire
Reading is a large town in the county of Berkshire. Although affected by the English Civil War, with a major siege and loss of trade, Reading remains one of the most visited towns in the UK. Major attractions include the ruins of the Reading Abbey, founded by Henry I in 1121 and used as a major worship place for kings and queens, the REME Museum of Technology, the historic ruins at Silchester and the 19th-century Reading Museum.
- Check-in from 3pm
- Late check-out by 12pm, regular check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
- Complimentary private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed)
- Transport and transfers not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* No cancellation; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Dec 2021
* Your card will be authorized for the full accommodation charge unless prepaid, and to include £50 per night, prior to check-in, for incidentals
Reference price as per booking.com on 27 May 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.