What You Get
Included in all options:
- Queen guest room for 2 people
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Room upgrade, subject to availability, at £15, to be paid to the hotel on reception
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance or reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: from 17 May 2021 to 30 Dec 2021
Located a short stroll away from the Imperial Wharf train station and Kings Road, Doubletree by Hilton London Chelsea welcomes guests with four-star facilities and serves as a convenient base for exploring the city.
Contemporary rooms come complete with en-suite bathrooms, work desks, complimentary Wi-Fi, and individually controlled air-conditioning.
Property has been independently verified and has received Safe to Trade accreditation. Grab and Go bagged breakfast option is available at an extra cost directly with the hotel. Limited food and beverage services are available – room service only.
Groupon’s Guide To London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction that houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
Queen Guest Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
- Check-in: from 2pm
- Check-out: by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Parking available at £1.5 per hour
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: 17 May 2021 to 30 Dec 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 16 Mar 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.