What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay in a double room for two with breakfast
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: from 15 Feb until 31 Aug 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Nestled on the outskirts of the seaport and market town of King’s Lynn, Dragonfly Hotel King’s Lynn serves as a suitable base for exploring the Norfolk Coast, Norfolk Broads or the seaside town of Hunstanton. Local attractions include True’s Yard Fisherfolk Museum and an array of historical manors, castles and stately homes.
The hotel offers accommodation in en suite rooms which feature modern décor, flat-screen TVs and hot drink-making facilities.
The on-site restaurant serves up an array of traditional dishes with a modern twist, prepared with locally sourced ingredients. Drinks can be enjoyed in the informal setting of the hotel bar and lounge.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Groupon’s Guide To Norfolk
Located on the mid-east coast of England, Norfolk is a suitable spot for enjoying a relaxing countryside break surrounded by unspoilt coastline, forests and nature reserves.
Tourists may take a walk along the beaches or one of the more adventurous coastal paths near the seaside resort towns of Hunstanton and Sheringham. Norfolk is a year-round destination for holidaymakers, offering a variety of activities from outdoor sports such as boating and sailing on the Norfolk Broads to cycling and golfing in the Great Yarmouth. Art and culture seekers may find a variety of art galleries and museums worth visiting, while music lovers may seek out one of many concerts and festivals taking place in the area.
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi i public areas
- No pets allowed
- Complimentary parking
- The price applies to a double room, and not per person
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveller's name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
- Credit/debit card required at check-in
- No city tax
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
- Travel window: from 15 Febr until 31 Aug 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 10 Feb 2022. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.