What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard double room for two
- 20% off drinks throughout the stay when purchasing food (valid in the bar, restaurant or room service)
Included in dedicated options:
- Three-course dinner on the first evening
- 20% off drinks when eating dinner on the dinner inclusive rates
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise, reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 6 Jun 2021
Nottinghamshire’s storied countryside is matched by the four-star Eastwood Hall, which cleverly combines period architecture with contemporary facilities. Set within 26 acres of private grounds, this abode makes a suitable base for exploring the historic city of Nottingham or the thick woods of the surrounding area, and it’s just a short drive from Peak District including Matlock Baths and Bakewell.
The en suite rooms are simply decorated in neutral colour schemes and feature welcome touches such as TVs.
Breakfast is served each morning, while more formal meals are cooked up in the Tempus Restaurant and Bar, where fresh ingredients take pride of place on a tempting menu of culinary favourites.
From 1 September 2020, fitness enthusiasts can keep up with their workout routines at the on-site gym which boasts a range of cardiovascular and resistance training equipment or take a swim in the indoor swimming pool. Jacuzzi, steam room will remain closed, in line with COVID-19 government guidelines, until further notice.
The hotel has established Covid-19 secure standards that are in operation across leisure facilities, including social distancing measures, even more cleaning and hygiene protocols and the team will receive ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols to help keep everyone safe.
Groupon’s Guide To Nottingham
With an estimated population of over 300,000, Nottingham is a city in the ceremonial county of Nottinghamshire in the East Midlands. Also known as the capital for culture and shopping, the city is an ideal location for teenagers and adults alike.
Once in the region, holidaymakers may visit the famous Wollaton Hall, a 15th century Grade One mansion, designed by Robert Smythson and built by Sir Francis Willoughby between 1580 and 1588. Other attractions such as the Theatre Royal & Royal Concert Hall, located in the heart of the city and part of the Royal Centre, awaits travellers with cultural events and plays, while history enthusiasts may visit the Nottingham Castle, also known as Castle Rock and a major royal fortress in the Middle Ages. Plenty of shopping opportunities may be found at one of the numerous shopping centres and markets, where customers may get a glimpse of traditional products and local traditions.
Standard Double Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Parking available free of charge
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 6 June 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 3 Nov 2020. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.