What You Get
Included in all options:
- Deluxe Double Room for two people
- Tea and scones on arrival
Included in a dedicated option:
- Three-course dinner
Upgrade to a seven-course tasting dinner available for a supplement of £12 per person, paid direct to the hotel
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Set within the verdant North Wessex Down, the family-run Esseborne Manor combines original Victorian features with all the home comforts. A 12-minute drive leads to Highclere Castle, the site of ITV’s Downton Abbey, while in the opposite direction lies the historic market town of Andover, where attractions include the Hawk Conservancy Trust and Museum.
The rooms overlook the manor’s gardens and feature en suite bathrooms with in-bath showers, sofas, satellite TV with DVD players and telephones.
On-site amenities include the AA-Rosette-awarded Courtyard Restaurant, where the head chef and his team make use of fresh herbs from the hotel’s own herb garden, and local Hampshire and Berkshire produce.
- Standard occupancy: two adults
- Maximum occupancy: two adults and one child
- Additional bed for a baby is free of charge
- Child from 3 to 17 years old can stay for £20 per night per person; includes extra bed on request
Groupon’s Guide To Hampshire
Naturally rich in waterways, wildlife, and rugged terrain, Hampshire offers historic attractions and a mix of outdoors activities such as horse riding, river rafting, and coarse fishing.
Travellers may head to Jane Austen’s House Museum revealing memorabilia and artefacts that once belonged to the novelist, while a historical outing can commence with Winchester Cathedral, where her tomb lies. Straying off the beaten track, consider dipping into the ArtSway Gallery, where a rotating collection of local and international artworks are displayed in a special New Forest space. A taste of the high-life can be enjoyed at the Southampton Hall of Aviation where a vast collection of vintage aircrafts can be explored, along with the considerable sky-gliding heritage of the Hampshire coast.
- Restaurant and bar on site
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets allowed on request, charges to be paid directly to the hotel
- Complimentary parking
- Transport and transfers not available
- The price applies to a Deluxe Double Room, and not per person
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveller's name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
- Credit/debit card required at check-in
- No city tax
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
- Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 23 Dec 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.