What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard double studio for 2 people
- Grab-and-go breakfast
- Late check-out by 1pm
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 30 Apr 2021
The four-star Grange Buckingham Hotel is housed in an elegant Georgian townhouse, snuggled away from the city bustle in a quaint street of Bloomsbury. The British Museum, Covent Garden, and numerous West End theatres are at guests’ fingertips, while other parts of London can be easily accessed from Russell Square and Holborn Tube stations.
The self-contained studio bedrooms boast classic interiors in soothing colour schemes. Each one comes with an en suite bathroom, kitchenette and other conveniences needed for a fuss-free break.
Breakfast can be enjoyed daily on site, while diners looking to indulge in lunch or dinner can visit the restaurants in sister hotels, Grange Beauchamp and the Grange White Hall, situated across the road.
Groupon’s Guide To London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
Standard Double Studio
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
- Street parking available; charges apply
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Apr 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 23 Oct 2020. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.