What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double or executive room, as per option chosen, for 2 people
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance or reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
Boasting an attractive location in the stylish Bloomsbury, the four-star Grange Clarendon Hotel is housed in a former 19th-century Georgian townhouse. Carefully restored, the hotel features elegant interiors with individual touches in each room and a range of modern amenities.
Euston Station is just a 15-minute walk away. The British Museum, Piccadilly Circus, Theatreland and Covent Garden are just some of the iconic attractions that can be reached within a leisurely stroll.
Elegant and sleek, the bedrooms come with flat-screen TVs, private bathrooms with toiletries, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
Breakfast is served daily, and the lounge bar also offers light snacks and refreshments. Lunch and dinner can be enjoyed in the sister hotels located just over the road.
Double and Executive Double Rooms
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
- Transfer is not available
- Public parking is available for £6.50 per hour per day
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 23 Sep 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.