What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard double room for 2 people
- Continental breakfast
- A glass of wine on arrival
Included in dedicated options:
- Three-course dinner on the first night of stay
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Housed in an 18th-century Georgian townhouse in the heart of Bloomsbury, the four-star Grange White Hall Hotel makes for a perfect base for exploring central London and beyond. Russel Square and British Museum are just around the corner, while Oxford Street and Covent Garden can be reached within a 15-minute stroll.
Fully en suite, the bedrooms boast an inviting period feel, showcasing elements such as carved rosewood furnishings, spacious four-poster beds and marble fireplaces. Each room comes with a satellite TV, hairdryer, Wi-Fi connection, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
The English Garden Restaurant tempts the tastebuds with a range of continental creations, while afternoon tea, drinks and a selection of snacks can be enjoyed in the Elgin Lounge Bar.
Standard Double Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
- Check-in from 3pm
- Check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Public parking available for £6.5 per hour/day
- Transport and transfers not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in and for alcohol (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 10 Nov 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.