What You Get
Included in all options:
- Queen room for 2 people
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
Set right off the A18, Hampton by Hilton Humberside offers four-star accommodation just a stroll away from Humberside International Airport. The hotel makes for a perfect relaxation base when exploring North Lincolnshire; the Lincolnshire Wolds, Elsham Hall, Cleethorpes beach and Cycle England route ‘Humber to the Wash’ are easily accessible.
The rooms feature Hampton beds for a good night’s sleep and come with work areas, TVs, hot drink-making facilities, and laptop-sized safes. The bathrooms have full showers, fluffy towels and bath amenities.
All-time favourites are served in Touchdown Bar & Grill, while snacks are available around the clock at the 24-hour Hub. Guests can also take advantage of the 24-hour fitness centre access.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To Lincolnshire
Bordered by the North Sea to the east, Lincolnshire is mostly sought after for its beach tourism pastimes based on several coastal resorts, such as Skegness, Mablethorpe and Cleethorpes. This historic county of East Midlands spans on seemingly endless landlocked countryside expanses, with rural escapes resting amid its undulating uplands.
Lincolnshire also boasts an array of nature beauties, including the Gibraltar Point, the salt marshes of Donna Nook, the Whisby Moor and the Lincolnshire Wolds Area of Outstanding Beauty, but travellers can also consider a visit to the Tattershall Castle, Normanby Hall near the village of Burton-upon-Stather or to the Burghley House near Stamford in order to get a taste of the county’s heritage, without overlooking the Branston Hall or the vestiges of the Bolingbroke Castle.
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
- Parking is available at a cost of £10 per day
- Transfers not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Nov 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 29 Jun 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.