What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double room for 2 people or family room for 2 adults and 2 children, as per option chosen
- Late check-out
Included in dedicated options:
- Bottle of Prosecco
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 31 Dec 2021
Placed near Camden’s markets and buzzing bars, the four-star Holiday Inn Camden Lock sits in a great spot for exploring the city. Guests can take a 15-minute stroll to London Zoo and leafy Regent’s Park or visit Hampstead Heath, the West End and beyond, with just a short tube or bus ride.
Bathed in natural light, the rooms feature a pillow menu and bathrooms with power showers. Good old relaxation can be enjoyed in front of the flat-screen TV and complimentary Wi-Fi makes it easy to stay up to date.
The chic Open Lobby Bar and Lounge serves up a variety of British and international delicacies, and room service is available around the clock.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
- Standard occupancy: two adults and two children
- Maximum occupancy: two adults and two children
Groupon’s Guide To London
Famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car, London boasts a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants, and world-leading shops.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities, including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore, such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed on Oxford Street or in one of the city markets.
- Check-in from 2pm
- Late check-out by midday, regular check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
- Parking available for £15 day at a local off-site car park, reservation is not needed
- Transfers not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in and for alcohol (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Dec 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 29 Jun 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.