What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double room with optional sofa bed for 2 people
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 30 Sep 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Bathed in the charm of a historic market town, Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham offers contemporary accommodation just opposite the Brewery Quarter, full of shopping and entertainment venues. The hotel makes for a great base for exploring the Cotswolds, Sandford Parks Lido and the iconic Town Hall.
The rooms feature a dedicated workspace, satellite TVs, private bathrooms with toiletries, coffee and tea makers, as well as black-out curtains and a pillow menu for a good night’s sleep.
A hot and continental breakfast spread is served daily, while drinks and coffee can be enjoyed in the 24-hour lounge. The Great Room is set adjacent to a landscaped courtyard and offers drinks and a bar menu which can also be savoured al fresco.
Double Room with Optional Sofa Bed
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide to Cotswolds
Designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Cotswolds is one of the quintessentially English regions boasting rolling hills, unique grassland, ancient limestone villages, historic castles and stately homes. A variety of outdoor activities including walking, cycling, fishing, golfing or horse riding are available in the area.
Chipping Campden marks the start of The Cotswold Way, a 100-mile long trail leading through the rugged landscape all the way to Bath. Visitors may get their hiking boots to embark on an intrepid trek to Broadway, the largest Cotswold village set in Worcestershire, or take a drive to the picturesque market town of Stow-on-the-Wold to riffle through boutiques and cafes. In Stratford-upon-Avon, tourists may take a peek at Shakespeare’s birthplace, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage & Gardens, or marvel at The Guild Chapel’s painted walls and stained glass.
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am
- Wi-Fi free of charge
- Pets are not allowed
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs £13.50 per day
- Transfers are not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in and for alcohol (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Sep 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 17 May 2022. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.