Nestled in a wooded area, adjacent to one of the Zeeland Flanders estates, Hotel de Elderschans welcomes visitors to Aardenburg. Shopaholics can take a 4km drive to visit the picturesque shopping town of Sluis.
The standard rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs, minibars, private bathrooms and two single beds. The budget rooms have shared bathrooms and toilets which are located on the first floor. The deluxe rooms are a bit more spacious and feature more facilities, such as iPod docks. All room types feature Wi-Fi connection, coffee- and tea-making facilities, as well as 24-hour room service.
Sumptuous breakfast buffet, lunch, and dinners options are served in the on-site restaurant. Moments of relaxation can also be spent in the lounge bar or sauna, while active types can pay a visit to the gym.
- Breakfast is served 8-11am
- Lunch is served midday-2pm
- Dinner buffet is served 6-8pm
- Free-flowing drinks from 11 am to 10 pm, strong alcoholic drinks such as whiskeys and champagnes from 6pm to 10pm
- Unlimited sauna and sun lounge access
- Unlimited fitness access
- Walking route
- Coffee and tea in the room
- Upgrade to Ultra All-Inclusive - with drinks until 11pm, including cocktails - € 15 per person
- Early check-in from midday - €15
- Lunch on the day of arrival - €15 per person
Click here to book flights.
Groupon’s Guide to Zeeland
With plenty of natural beauty and fresh air, Zeeland makes for a perfect place to forget the big city life and simply slow down. Whether on foot or on bikes, the romantic fortified town of Aardenburg awaits to be discovered. Savour Zeeland’s speciality, mussels, in the scenic village of Philippine or take a stroll through the seaside resort of Cadzand.
With sandy beaches aplenty, the region also caters to tastes of architecture buffs; cities such as Goes, Middelburg, Ghent, Bruges and Antwerp are all easy to reach.