What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard room for up to 4 people, as per option chosen
Included in dedicated options:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant; drinks excluded)
- All inclusive board basis (10am-11pm) includes:
- Full board with drinks with meals: wine, beer, soft drinks and water
- Cold and hot snacks all day from 10am-11pm (except for when meals are served); after dinner, only cold snacks are offered
- Local drinks with or without alcohol from 10am-11pm
- A limited selection of international brand drinks such as international brand soft drinks, whiskey, vodka, gin, rum, brandy and Irish cream
- Drinks are served by the glass; for safety reasons, these are served in a plastic cup
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 30 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €0.66 per person per day, paid on site
- Travel window: until 28 Oct 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Scenically located in Santa Susanna, HTOP Summer Sun offers comfortable accommodation in a great location without breaking the bank. Take a short walk to the seaside, relax by the pool or explore what the area has to offer. It makes for an excellent choice for anyone looking for a budget and pleasant stay on the Spanish coast.
The hotel is located on the seaside promenade, 300m from the beach. The hotel is located 36 km from Girona airport and 77 km from Barcelona airport.
The rooms at H.TOP Summer Sun are furnished in a traditional style and have air conditioning/heating, private bathrooms, satellite TVs, telephones, safes (paid extra) and some rooms also boast balconies or terraces.
As a part of this offer, guests can enjoy the full board formula dining plan (excluding drinks). The hotel features a buffet-style restaurant serving delicious meals in the form of international buffets.
Guests can swim in the outdoor pool or relax on a surrounding lounge chair. With the beach just steps away, you can enjoy the Spanish sand and sea at ease. There are also plenty of bars and restaurants waiting to be discovered nearby.
- Standard occupancy: up to four people, as per option chosen
- Maximum occupancy: up to four people, as per option chosen
Groupon’s Guide To Barcelona
Set on the Mediterranean coast, between the mouths of the rivers Llobregat and Besòs, the Catalonian capital allures guests with a rich cultural heritage, trade exhibitions and street entertainment.
Cultural wonder seekers will rejoice in admiring UNESCO World Heritage Sites, such as the architectural works of Antoni Gaudí and Lluís Domènech i Montaner, including world-renowned La Sagrada Familia. Live music fans can take a walk down venues such as Razzmatazz and Apolo, while classical music lovers can take advantage of the many concert halls this city has to offer, from The Gran Teatre del Liceu to the modernista Palau de la Música Catalana. Ramblers can climb the Montjuïic and revel in a panoramic view of the city, followed by more chill-out time spent sipping a cocktail at the outdoor bars and cafes along La Rambla. To make the most of the Spanish experience, tourists can head to flamenco talent display sites and witness genuine spectacles from internationally acclaimed dancers. During summer, temperatures can rise up to 28°C, but low humidity and a steady breeze help keep the weather conditions comfortable. September is the wettest month of the year, while in October temperatures drop to 21°C. November is much cooler, but mild temperatures still range between 8°C and 17°C. Winter comes in December and brings rather cold weather conditions that may be accompanied by snow and rainfall. Although temperatures may fluctuate in different seasons, Barcelona remains suitable for visitors discovering this cosmopolitan city.
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 10am
- Staff speaks Spanish, English and French
- Pets are not allowed
- Transfer not available
- Parking not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* Depending on the option chosen, it is possible to cancel 30 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €0.66 per person per day, paid on site
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 28 Oct 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.