What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a standard double room with breakfast, a bottle of Prosecco and chocolates in the room on arrival, and late check-out (breakfast will be served following the current government guidelines)
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for nights(s) purchased
- Reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax not required
- Travel window: 17 May–30 Sep 2021
Nestled in the heart of a boutique neighbourhood, Hotel Indigo London - Kensington is housed in an elegant Victorian townhouse. A myriad of London’s attractions is at guests’ hands reach, from V&A Museum and Natural History Museum nearby to the iconic British Museum which can be reached within a short tube ride.
When it is time to wind down, guests can relax in their private en suite rooms. Each one displays classic decor with wooden furnishings peppered with colourful accents.
Foodies can get their Italian fix in Theo’s Simple Italian, while tipple enthusiasts will have plenty to choose from in the hotel’s immediate vicinity.
Groupon’s Guide To London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- Check-in from 2pm
- Late check-out by 1pm, regular check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Parking is not available
- Pets not allowed
The Fine Print
- The price applies to a double room, and not per person
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
- Credit/debit card required at check-in
- No city tax
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
- Travel window: 17 May - 30 Sep 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 16 Mar 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.