What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard or superior city view room, as per option chosen, for 2 people
Included in dedicated options:
- Breakfast (party buffet, partly a la carte)
- Two-course dinner per each booked night (appetiser or dessert and a main each)
- Superior room city view: complimentary minibar
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €5.35 per person per night, paid on site
- Travel window: until Sep 2021
Located in the heart of the city, the four-star Indigo The Hague - Palace Noordeinde hotel overlooks the palace. Formerly a bank, the building boasts unique decorative elements which add some charm to this boutique hotel.
The luxurious features of the hotel are continued in the uniquely and timelessly designed rooms which are equipped with Illy coffee makers and feature complimentary Wi-Fi, as well as private bathrooms inspired by the spa with walk-in showers, bathrobes and slippers. All bedrooms are equipped with air conditioning systems for hot days. The superior rooms offer views of the city and are equipped with minibars.
A la carte and buffet breakfast options are served each morning. The Stocks and Bonds Brasserie offers a range of creations suitable for any time of the day.
Standard and Superior City View Rooms
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide to The Hague
It is not the largest city in the Netherlands, but certainly not the smallest with more than 500,000 inhabitants. In addition to the range of various shops and cultural heritage, The Hague has several museums, including the Mauritshuis, the masterpiece of which is the Girl with a Pearl Earring by Vermeer. Madurodam, a city full of miniatures, is recommended for a large view of a small country. In lesser weather conditions, visit the Omniversum for an interesting movie on a big screen. Scheveningen beach is a short distance away. Travellers can walk along the pier, enjoy the view and take a seat on one of the many lounge sofas.
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English, German and Dutch
- Wi-Fi free of charge
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs €27.50 per day
- Transfers not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €5.35 per person per night, paid on site
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Mar 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.