What You Get
Included in all options:
- Baudelaire double room for 2 people
- Daily breakfast
Included in dedicated options:
- Cruise on the Seine
Policies and Fees
- 15-day cancellation or modification notice required prior to check-in, otherwise reservation is non-refundable
Excluded city tax of €1.88 per day and per person, to be paid directly to the partner.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Travel window: 24 Mar-30 March 2020
Hotel Romance Malesherbes
Sitting in the heart of the XVIIth arrondissement of Paris, Hotel Romance Malesherbes is housed in a building dating back to 1850, a few minutes’ walk from the Malesherbes metro station and Parc Monceau, and close to many of the city’s highlights, such as the Champs-Élysées avenue and Montmartre. The spacious bedrooms come with comfy bedding, a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities as well as en-suite bathroom facilities. Daily breakfast is served in an atmospheric dining room located in the vaulted cellar.
Groupon’s Guide to Paris
Combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks, this lively European capital is a place of historic, artistic and gastronomic treasures including museums, fountains, bridges, vineyards, cafes, restaurants and much more.
The City of Light marries classic artwork that can be discovered at The Louvre, or Le Musee d’Orsay, hosting masterpieces of Impressionism, with contemporary art. Here, churches are the oldest intact buildings, and stained glass windows pair up with flamboyant Gothic structures to give birth to architectural wonders, such as Sainte-Chapelle or Saint-Denis Basilica. Tourists can walk on the banks of the River Seine or through the Promenade Plantée park, while Champs Elysées offers high-end boutiques, glitzy showrooms, and the famous Arc de Triomphe. Once in Paris, travellers can get a taste of the French cuisine including pastry food, sea fruits and couscous, shop in exclusive boutiques and flea markets, dance the night away in one of the many night clubs available or enjoy a French Cancan show at the Moulin Rouge.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
Pets allowed free of cost
Transport and transfers not included
Public parking available at €22 per day
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speak English and French
- Public parking available at €22 per day
- Pets allowed free of cost
The Fine Print
* 15-day cancellation or modification notice required prior to check-in, otherwise reservation is non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check in
* Credit/ debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €1.88 per day and per person, to be paid directly to the partner.
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH