What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard double room for 2 people
- Late check-out by 1pm
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise, reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
City tax included
- Travel period: until 31 Mar 2022
Resting on Blackpool’s famous seafront, The Imperial Hotel Blackpool is a 19th-century hotel enticing guests with Victorian features, elegant interiors, and four-star amenities. With the city’s promenade just around the corner, the hotel is conveniently placed for exploring the area’s main attractions such as the Blackpool Tower with its sparkling evening lights, or the Madame Tussauds museum with its extensive collection of celebrity wax figures.
Guests are welcomed to rooms boasting traditional decor, en suite bathrooms, flat-screen TVs and hot drink-making facilities. Some upgraded rooms additionally feature king-size beds and sea views.
Visitors can savour a variety of dishes from the restaurant’s tempting seasonal menu, along with cocktails, wines and real ale served at the bar. Guests can also make the most of the on-site fitness amenities or take a dip in the indoor swimming pool.
Standard Double Room
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
Groupon’s Guide To Blackpool
One of the most popular holiday destinations in the UK, Blackpool allures tourists with an array of sandy beaches and entertainment options. Resting along the North West coast of England, the seaside town attracts millions of visitors each year.
Tourists may take a leisurely walk on the promenade where the Blackpool Illuminations festival may be enjoyed during summer, or head to the Winter Gardens to explore the local heritage and revel in a wide range of shows. The Blackpool Tower stands tall at 158 metres and is inspired by Paris’ Eiffel Tower, while the Golden Mile promenade stretches from Blackpool’s North to South Pier. Set amid 32 acres of mature parkland and lakes, the Blackpool Zoo beckons with over 1000 exotic animals including giraffes, flamingos and lemurs.
- Restaurant and bar on site
- Check-in from 3pm, late check-out by 1pm (regular check-out by 11am)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Parking available for £9 per day
- No pets allowed
- Transport and transfers not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 15 Apr 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.