What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double or Twin room for 2 people
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: from 17 May to 31 Dec 2021
Built into the ancient stone walls, the Imperial Hotel overlooks the beautiful South Beach and provides travellers with a refreshing base from which to enjoy one of the most spectacular coastline in the British Isles and Tenby with its cobbled streets, ancient stone walls, independent craft shops, boat trips and festivals.
Guests are welcomed to rooms kitted out with TV, hot drink-making facilities as well as a bath or shower. Wi-Fi is also available.
Breakfasts and other meals can be enjoyed in the on-site restaurant with magnificent views along the beach. The Imperial Hotel also features a patio terrace and a bar.
Groupon’s Guide To South West Wales Coast
Travellers visiting this part of Wales may take advantage of the many local attractions, walking opportunities and water activities in the area.
The National Trust in Pembrokeshire beckons with a dramatic coastline, sandy beaches, bays, clifftops, glacial valleys as well as quaint towns. Guests may explore the coastal town of Fishguard, divided into the main town and the old harbour of Lower Town. St David’s is the smallest city in Britain, designated as a conservation area by the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, while Solva, a small village to the south of St David’s, lies on a deep valley at the mouth of the River Solva. Many walking routes are roaming up the Preseli Mountains, also known as Preseli Hills, while the Whitesands Beach is one of the most popular surfing beaches in the region.
Double or Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- Restaurant and lounge bar
- Check-in from 3pm
- Check-out by 10am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are allowed - please contact the hotel for further details
- Parking available at a cost of £6 per day payable to the hotel
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: from 17 May to 31 Dec 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 16 Mar 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.