What You Get
Included in all options:
- Superior double room for two
- Leisure access
Included in dedicated options:
- Bottle of Prosecco
- Late check-out
- Three-course dinner from a set menu
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for nights(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 31 March 2022
The four-star Jurys Inn Cheltenham sits near the road towards Gloucester, a few minutes’ ride from both the Gloucester airport and the Cheltenham Spa train station. With a health and leisure club featuring an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and a gym, the hotel makes for a convenient base to relax while exploring the Cotswolds.
Each of the rooms comes with a flat-screen TV, private bathroom and tea and coffee-making facilities. Up to 14th September the Breakfast is a bagged option delivered to the room. It is a continental breakfast with a hot breakfast bap available from reception.
The onsite restaurant offers daily breakfasts and dinner in a laid-back in-door or al fresco setting.
Superior Double Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two adults and one baby
- Additional person policy: baby cot can be provided free of charge – please contact the hotel prior to arrival
Groupon’s Guide to Cotswolds
Designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Cotswolds is one of the quintessentially English regions boasting rolling hills, unique grassland, ancient limestone villages, historic castles and stately homes. A variety of outdoor activities including walking, cycling, fishing, golfing or horse riding are available in the area.
Chipping Campden marks the start of The Cotswold Way, a 100-mile long trail leading through the rugged landscape all the way to Bath. Visitors may get their hiking boots to embark on an intrepid trek to Broadway, the largest Cotswold village set in Worcestershire, or take a drive to the picturesque market town of Stow-on-the-Wold to riffle through boutiques and cafes. In Stratford-upon-Avon, tourists may take a peek at Shakespeare’s birthplace, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage & Gardens, or marvel at The Guild Chapel’s painted walls and stained glass.
- On-site gym, heated swimming pool, steam room, sauna
- On-site restaurant and bar
- Check-in from 4 pm, check-out by midday
- Pets not allowed
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Parking available at £6 per day
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for the night purchased
* Depending on the option chosen, it is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in and for alcohol (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 28 Feb 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 30 Jun 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.