What You Get
Included in all options:
- Executive King Room for 2 people
- Bottle of Prosecco on arrival
- Leisure access
- Late check-out by 2pm
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 31 March 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Enveloped in scenic Leicestershire countryside, Jurys Inn Hinckley Island boasts four-star facilities and makes for a perfect destination for couples, families and business travellers alike. Nearby attractions include Bosworth Battlefield, Twycross Zoo, Drayton Manor Theme Park, and Coventry and Leicester are easily reachable, too. Fitness buffs can keep up with their routines in the on-site health club.
Ranging from standard rooms to suites, the bedrooms feature signature DREAM beds for a good night’s sleep, TVs, and private bathrooms.
Enjoy modern European cuisine in the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse, Bar and Grill, one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours)
If you wish to reserve a table for dinner in the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse, Bar and Grill reservations must be booked directly with the restaurant please email email@example.com to check availability. Please note walk in reservations will not be permitted.
The hotel Piazza Bar has a large outside terrace, and the Costa Coffee lounge and bistro offers light bites during the day, and wine bar during the evening. The Triumph Bar which opens at 5pm each day boasts a stylish sports bar theme. Buffet Breakfasts are served weekdays from 7 am until 10 am and 7 am until 11 am at the weekends.
Executive King Room
- Standard occupancy: two adults
- Maximum occupancy: two adults and one baby under 2 years old
- Baby cot is free of charge but must be pre-arranged
Groupon’s Guide to Leicestershire
Once a buzzing hub showcasing the achievements of the Industrial Revolution, Leicestershire is now famous for its scenic views and rural food: Stilton cheese, Red Leicester cheese, and the Melton Mowbray pork pie. It is not all about the food, though. History buffs can retrace the life of King Richard III and pay a visit to his medieval castle or the Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre. New Walk Museum & Art Gallery in Leicester caters to those in need for some culture fix, while nature enthusiasts can enjoy the highlights of Rutland Water Nature Reserve.
- Check-in from 3pm
- Late check-out by 2pm, regular check-out by midday
- Wi-Fi free of charge
- Pets are not allowed
- Parking is free of charge
- Transfers are not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 14 Oct 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.