What You Get
Included in all options:
- Two-bedroom holiday home for up to 6 people or three-bedroom holiday home for up to 8 people, as per option chosen
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 30 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: 15 Mar-17 May 2021
The Holiday Park
Overlooking the Jurassic Coast, the Ladram Bay Holiday Park Devon is a family-run, pet-friendly holiday park from which guests can easily explore the UNESCO World Heritage Jurassic Coast and Devon countryside.
Holidaymakers can make the most of the on-site leisure facilities including a swimming pool, sauna, steam room and a hot tub, and practice their swing on the Jurassic coast-themed adventure golf course. Appetites are catered for at the on-site restaurant boasting a terraced area for al fresco dining.*
The holiday park offers accommodation in two- and three-bedroom double-glazed holiday homes with partial sea views, garden furniture, central heating, lounges with Freeview TVs and DVDs, pillows, duvets, bed linen, fully equipped kitchens, and gas and electricity.
Groupon’s Guide To Devon
Visitors are invited to explore the attractions of Devon, ranging from museums and churches to water sport activities.
Those wanting to roam the wide-open spaces of the high moors may head to the Dartmoor National Park, while those desiring to admire animals may pay a visit to the Yaraks Birds Of Prey Falconry Centre or to the Donkey Sanctuary.
The local history is well preserved at the Royal Albert Memorial Museum, which boasts a diversified collection of artefacts, while art exhibitions may be admired at The Burton Art Gallery and Museum. After a day of exploration, tourists may delight their taste buds in one of the local dishes, including Dartmoor beef and local ale pies.
Two-Bedroom Holiday Home
- Standard occupancy: 6 people
- Maximum occupancy: 6 people
Three-Bedroom Holiday Home
- Standard occupancy: 8 people
- Maximum occupancy: 8 people
- Restaurant and leisure facilities on site
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 9.45am
- Hire items available from the park directly for an additional charge, subject to availability
- Must check pet-friendly accommodation availability with the park prior to purchasing voucher; max. 2 dogs allowed for £30 per pet per stay, payable directly to the merchant
- Complimentary parking
- Transport and transfers not included
*Some leisure facilities may be closed due to Government Guidelines. Customers are advised to check local rules and with the holiday park before purchasing the offer.
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* 30-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: 15 Mar-17 May 2021
* Hire items available from the park directly at an additional charge, subject to availability
* Includes beds made up for arrival, electricity, heating, gas, and leisure passes
* All holiday homes are centrally heated with double glazing
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.
Reference price as per booking.com on 2 Feb 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.