What You Get
Included in all options:
- Comfort double room for two people
Included in dedicated options:
- Glass of wine per person per stay
Policies and Fees
- It is possible to cancel 15 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- Modifications possible only outside the cancellation penalty period (15 days before the check-in date) by cancelling the reservation and rebooking while the deal is online, subject to availability and cancellation policy
- No-shows will be charged with the total Groupon rate
- Valid for purchased nights only
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €1.88 per person per day, payable to the hotel directly
- Travel window: until 5 Sep 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Located a few steps from the Quai de Bercy, the Gare de Lyon and the Palais Omnisports de Paris Bercy, the hotel Le Quartier Bercy Square welcomes its guests in the heart of the 12th arrondissement of “La Ville Lumière”. Daumesnil Metro stop is 230 meters from the property.
The air-conditioned rooms have elegant décor and feature satellite TVs. Each includes tea- and coffee-making facilities and some have seating areas. All rooms have private bathrooms with hairdryers.
A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Le Quartier Bercy-Square under the veranda. The hotel has a bar in the extension of the reception hall which offers a relaxing break at any time of the day, to enjoy drinks in a simple and relaxing atmosphere, in the evening, an aperitif in a slightly more lounge spirit.
The Bercy Village shopping area, located just 1 km away, has several restaurants and bars, as well as a multiplex cinema. Bercy Park is located within a short walk.
Certain activities and services may be subject to supplement.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Groupon’s Guide To Paris
Combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks, this lively European capital is a place of historic, artistic and gastronomic treasures including museums, fountains, bridges, vineyards, cafes, restaurants and much more.
The City of Light marries classic artwork that can be discovered at The Louvre or Le Musee d’Orsay with contemporary art. Churches are the oldest intact buildings in Paris, and stained glass windows pair up with flamboyant Gothic structures achieving architectural wonders, such as Sainte-Chapelle or Saint-Denis Basilica. Tourists can walk on the banks of the River Seine or through the Promenade Plantée park, while Champs Elysées offers high-end boutiques, glitzy showrooms and the famous Arc de Triomphe. Travellers can have a taste of the French cuisine including pastries, seafood and couscous, shop in exclusive boutiques and flea markets, dance the night away in one of the many nightclubs, or enjoy a French Cancan show at the Moulin Rouge. Paris has a temperate, oceanic climate with warm summers and cold winters. Summer comes with an occasional heatwave and eight hours of sunshine a day, while in autumn temperatures drop to 15°C in October with an average of 50mm of rain per month. During winter, temperatures drop to 1°C in January, with highs of a maximum 6°C and approx. two hours of sunshine a day.
- Check-in from 2pm
- Check-out until midday
- Staff speak French and English
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Parking not available
- Transport and transfer not available
* Modifications possible only outside the cancellation penalty period (15 days before the check-in date) by cancelling the reservation and rebooking while the deal is online, subject to availability and cancellation policy; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 15 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €1.88 per person per day, payable to the hotel directly
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until May 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 13 Jan 2022. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.