What You Get
Included in all options:
- Superior for option 1 and Executive for option 2
- Leisure access
Included in dedicated options: (option 2)
- Bottle of Prosecco
- 25-minute treatment each (must be pre-booked), choice of:
Moment of Tranquillity: This relaxing Cranial Scalp Massage is the perfect remedy for tension and stress, it can also help lower blood pressure and improve circulation to the head and neck.
Perfect Legs: This revitalising massage treatment is a perfect treatment for those who suffer with lower back pain as well.
Express D-Vine Facial: Specially designed for men and women who are short of time, yet still want results. This express treatment is tailor made to meet the needs of every skin type. This facial includes eye and skin cleansing, deep exfoliation, the application of a customised mask, and a hand massage completes this moment of well-being.
Bright Eyes: This treatment for the eye contour is perfect for really brightening the delicate area around the eyes. It starts with a delicate massage followed by the application of a hydrogel patch concentrated in red vine, horse chestnut and ivy leaf, the perfect lifting and firming eye treatment.
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability, please contact the hotel directly for details
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
Boasting an enviable location just a stone’s throw away from St Paul’s Cathedral, Leonardo Royal Hotel London St Pauls allures travellers with four-star facilities and timeless elegance showcased in both private and common areas of the hotel. From Blackfriars station, set just five minutes away, travellers can easily reach any part of the city.
The air-conditioned rooms are airy and spacious and come with private bathrooms with toiletries, tea- and coffee-making facilities, flat-screen TVs and high-speed Wi-Fi.
The Leo’s restaurant serves English and continental breakfast, while a choice of drinks can be found in the bar. Guests can also take advantage of the 24-hour room service.
To bring relaxation to the next level, guests can visit the on-site spa offering an array of treatments. Those who are keen on working out can make the most of St Paul’s Rena Health and Fitness Club.
Executive Double/Superior Double Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
- Check-in from 4 pm
- Wi-Fi free of charge
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs £3.50 per hour
- Pets are not allowed
- Transport and transfers not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* To book a spa treatment, please call 020 7074 1030 or email: email@example.com
* Travel window: until 28 Feb 2022
* Spa treatments are not included in option 1, can be booked directly with the hotel at an additional cost.
Reference price as per booking.com on 21 Jun 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.