What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard king room for 2 people
Included in dedicated options:
- 25-minute treatment each (must be pre-booked), choice of:
Moment of Tranquillity: This relaxing Cranial Scalp Massage makes for a perfect remedy for tension, it can also help lower blood pressure and improve circulation to the head and neck.
Perfect Legs: This revitalising massage treatment makes for a great choice for those who suffer with lower back pain as well.
Express D-Vine Facial: Specially designed for persons who are short of time, yet still want results. This express treatment is tailor-made to meet the needs of every skin type. It includes eye and skin cleansing, deep exfoliation, the application of a customised mask, and a hand massage to complete this moment of well-being.
Bright Eyes: This treatment for eye contour aims to brighten the delicate area around the eyes. It starts with a delicate massage followed by the application of a hydrogel patch concentrated in red vine, horse chestnut and ivy leaf, the lifting and firming eye treatment.
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance or reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 March 2022
Picturesquely set on the Southampton waterfront, the four-star Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour boasts timeless classic elegance paired with both city and sea views. The Tudor House Museum and Medieval Merchants House, as well as various parks, are all within a walking distance.
Bathed in natural light, the sleek, stylish rooms come with flat-screen TVs, tea and coffee provisions, en suite bathrooms with toiletries, and work desks.
Foodies will be in their element at Marco Pierre White Steakhouse, Bar & Grill and Royal Bar featuring sizzling meats, classic burgers, fish and chips, and more, all to be followed with a choice of desserts.
Those after some pampering can pay a visit to the on-site spa which offers massages and beauty treatments. On site, there are also a gym, sauna and pool.
Standard King Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To Hampshire
Naturally rich in waterways, wildlife, and rugged terrain, Hampshire offers historic attractions and a mix of outdoors activities such as horse riding, river rafting, and coarse fishing.
Travellers may head to Jane Austen’s House Museum revealing memorabilia and artefacts that once belonged to the novelist, while a historical outing can commence with Winchester Cathedral, where her tomb lies. Straying off the beaten track, consider dipping into the ArtSway Gallery, where a rotating collection of local and international artworks are displayed in a special New Forest space. A taste of the high-life can be enjoyed at the Southampton Hall of Aviation where a vast collection of vintage aircrafts can be explored, along with the considerable sky-gliding heritage of the Hampshire coast.
- Check-in from 4 pm, check-out by 11 am
- Wi-Fi free of charge
- Parking is available for £14 per day
- Pets are not allowed
- Transport and transfers not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within the cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
* Spa treatments are only available from Thursday to Sunday inclusive; once the booking is made the guests must contact the hotel directly to book their specific time by calling 023 8063 3033 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference price as per booking.com on 30 Jul 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.