What You Get
Included in all options:
- Executive king room for 2 people
- 25-minute spa treatment each (must be pre-booked), choice of:
- Divine Back Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Aromatherapy massage
- Classic relaxation massage
- Crushed Cabernet scrub
- Express D-Vine Facial
- Lifting and firming eye treatment
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance or reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 Dec 2021
Nestled in the city’s financial district, just a stone’s throw away from the Tower of London, Leonardo Royal London City boasts four-star facilities, business amenities and an on-site leisure club featuring a Romanesque-style pool. Tower Bridge, Petticoat Lane Market, The O2 and St. Katharine’s Dock are just some of the attractions in the hotel’s vicinity.
Spacious and comfy, the en suite rooms feature elegant interiors peppered with colourful accents. Each one comes with air conditioning, minibars, private bathrooms with toiletries, flat-screen TVs, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and workspace.
The on-site Forum restaurant tempts guests with Mediterranean cuisine and also offers breakfast options. The hotel’s bars keep thirsts under control.
Guests who would like to treat themselves to some extra relaxation can take advantage of the Rena Spa’s offer which includes a spa pool, dry heat sauna, steam room, and a choice of massages and beauty therapies.
Groupon’s Guide To London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
Executive King Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
- Wi-Fi free of charge
- Parking is not available
- Pets are not allowed
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within the cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Apr 2021
* Spa treatments are only available 7 days a week; once the booking is made the guests must contact the hotel directly to book their specific time by calling 0207 863 3999 or emailing email@example.com
Reference price as per booking.com on 16 Dec 2020. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.