What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard double room stay for 2 people with late check-out
Included in a dedicated option:
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: 1 Jun–31 Dec 2021
Built in 1928 near one of the world’s major airports at the time, the London Croydon Aerodrome Hotel, BW Signature Collection still welcomes its visitors in a classic atmosphere, full of character and elegance. The hotel offers easy access to Croydon’s main attractions such as shopping centres, nightlife or historical heritage.
The rooms are decorated in a classic manner with all the required facilities for a comfortable stay. The bedrooms feature hospitality trays, TVs and Wi-Fi, while the hotel offers 24-hour rooms service for any other requirements.
The on-site restaurant serves a variety of dishes with local and continental influences, while being accompanied by an extensive wine list. In the afternoon, guests may indulge with a tea served alongside with a classic cake, a sandwich or a fruit kebab.
Standard Double Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out: 2pm, standard check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets policy: pets are allowed
- Parking available, charges apply
- The price applies to a double room, and not per person
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveller name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
- Credit/debit card required at check-in
- No city tax
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
- Travel window: 1 Jun-31 Dec 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 29 Apr 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.