What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard double or twin room for 2 people
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: 1 Apr 2021-2 Apr 2022
Lucky 8 Hotel sits within a few minutes’ stroll away from Ilford Overground Station and Gants Hill tube station from which travellers can easily reach most of the city’s attraction. Shopaholics can appreciate the vicinity of Westfield Strafford City, while numerous high-street shops, restaurants and cafes are just a stone’s throw away from the hotel.
Cosy bedrooms come with en suite facilities, tea and coffee provisions, TVs and safes.
Each day can be started with breakfast served on site.
Groupon’s Guide To London
Famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car, London boasts a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants, and world-leading shops.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities, including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore, such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed on Oxford Street or in one of the city markets.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
- Complimentary parking
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: 1 Apr 2021-2 Apr 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 22 Feb 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.