What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay in a Deluxe Double Room for two people with breakfast
Included in dedicated options:
- Two-course dinner
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for nights(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax not required
- Travel window: 24 May to 31 March 2022
Maldron Hotel Belfast is a four-star relaxation hub set in the heart of the city. Local boutiques, restaurants and historic attractions are all at the guests’ hands’ reach.
Sleek and stylish, the rooms feature soothing colour schemes and contemporary design accents. Each bedroom comes with tea- and coffee-making facilities, an in-room safe, ironing board and iron, a hairdryer and a King Koil Bed for a good night’s sleep.
Days can be started with hearty or healthy breakfast options, while lunch and evening meals can be celebrated with British classics with a modern twist. Guests can also indulge in afternoon tea spread and enjoy their favourite tipple or cocktail in the bar.
Deluxe Double Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Groupon’s Guide to Belfast
Known as the economic engine of Northern Ireland, Belfast is a cosmopolitan city combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks. Once home to the Irish linen industry and the famous Harland and Wolff shipbuilders, Belfast is one of the most visited cities in Europe, boasting over 8 million visitors every year.
Guests can get a breath of fresh air with a stroll through the large number of parks and open spaces, while history enthusiasts may visit several historic sites, such as the 19th-century Albert Memorial Clock or the famous Stormont Castle, the main meeting place of the country’s Executive. A short walk from The River Lagan and the Waterfront Hall, shoppers may find plenty of opportunities to buy traditional Irish products at St George’s Market, the last surviving Victorian covered market in Belfast. Dining options are enriched by traditional bars where guests may enjoy the local ales and wines, while the restaurants offer a wide variety of Irish specialties, including the well-known Irish stew, a famous dish dating back to the 19th century, made from lamb or mutton as well as potatoes, onions, and parsley.
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
- Pets are not allowed
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- The price applies to a deluxe double room, and not per person
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
- Credit/debit card required at check-in
- No city tax
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
- Travel window: 24 May to 30 Dec 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 23 Apr 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.