What You Get
Included in all options:
- Charming room for 2 people
- Late check-out by 2pm - please note that late check-out is not available on Saturdays
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €3 per person per night, paid on site
- Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
Martin’s Brugge Hotel makes for a great relaxation base for exploring the wonders of Bruges. Thanks to its central location, just opposite Belfry of Bruges and close to the Basilica of the Holy Blood, doing so is a breeze, whether by bike or even on foot.
The hotel offers accommodation in 199 air-conditioned rooms with Wi-Fi connection, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, telephones, safes and desks. They also come with bathrooms with bathtubs, complimentary toiletries and hairdryers.
To relax, guests can have a seat and unwind on the terrace, take a leisurely stroll through the garden or lounge comfortably by the cozy fireplace in the foyer which also offers information on various excursions in the area. Thirsts can be quenched in the bar lounge where breakfast is also served daily.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: three people
- Conditions for additional persons:
- Baby (under 24 months): complimentary baby cot on request
- Child older than 24 months and adult: €29 per room per night includes extra bed and breakfast (to be paid directly to the hotel)
Groupon’s Guide To Bruges
With numerous market squares, medieval brick buildings and canals, Bruges takes travellers for a leap through time back to the Middle Ages of northwest Belgium.
The historic centre of Bruges has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, as Gothic landmarks such as the Town Hall and The Church of Our Lady illustrate significant stages in the commercial and cultural fields in medieval Europe. The artistic heritage is present throughout Groeninge Museum, housing six centuries of Flemish and Belgian paintings, while the Bruges Art Route may be the star of a cycling tour through the city’s growing collection of paintings, sculptures and works-in-progress. Visitors with a sweet tooth will find chocolate-filled display windows all over town, and the Choco-Story provides an insight into the history and making of this cocoa treat.
Weather in the medieval city of Bruges consists of a moderate climate, with hot summers and colder winters. The best season to visit Bruges is summer, with an average temperature range between 13-21°C. August is considered the hottest month, but the temperature hardly climbs to 22°C. The colder season starts in September but becomes unpredictable in late December and January; Bruges gets some shorter days with a very poor level of sunshine during this period.
- Check-in from 3pm
- Check-out by 11am, late check-out by 2pm (not applicable on Saturdays)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
- Transfer is not available
- Parking is available at the hotel, subject to availability; reservation is not possible; parking fee is €30 per day per car; please see more here
- Staff speaks Dutch, French, English and German
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €3 per person per night, paid on site
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.