What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard double or twin room for two people
Included in dedicated options:
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for nights(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in; otherwise, reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 May 2021
Enveloped in 17 acres of landscaped parkland, the four-star Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa is housed in a 700-year-old manor house retaining its historical charm in original features. Lovingly restored, the hotel showcases period turrets, porticos, and a grand staircase and makes for an elegant base to relax and unwind.
Guests willing to keep up with their workout routine can make the most of the on-site pool and fitness centre, while those after some extra pampering can try out a range of spa treatments.
The property lies within easy reach of attractions such as Trough of Bowland, Trafford Centre, Chester Zoo and Blackpool Pleasure Beach, to name just a few.
The rooms boast classic elegance and come with en suite bathrooms with hairdryers, ironing facilities, TVs, and tea and coffee provisions. Guests can also take advantage of the 24-hour room service.
The on-site Cameo Restaurant offers a range of culinary creations inspired by world cuisines, while the namesake bar tempts with light snacks and a vast selection of beers and wines.
Groupon’s Guide To Lancashire
Bordered by Liverpool and Manchester, Lancashire is on the doorstep of the Lake District National Park and Yorkshire Dales National Park, making it possible for globetrotters to experience both the urban and outdoor sports and entertainment opportunities of North West England.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach is ideal for travellers who want to bask in the sun, whereas the outdoorsy can relish the thrill of a hike or a memorable snap in West Pennine Moors, Pendle Hill or of WWT Martin Mere. More to explore lies at travellers’ feet: Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty such as Arnside and Silverdale with its Leighton Moss RSPB Reserve, and Forest of Bowland.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- On-site restaurant and spa facilities
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Parking available free of charge
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 May 2021
* You can upgrade your room at the reception for £15 (subject to availability)
Reference price as per booking.com on 11 Nov 2020. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.