What You Get
Included in all options:
- Classic double room for 2 people
- Late check-out
Included in dedicated options:
- Main course dinner
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
With Edinburgh Castle, Old Town and Princes Street Gardens in the background, Mercure Edinburgh City Princes Street Hotel offers contemporary accommodation in an enviable, central location close to Scottish National Gallery and the Royal Mile.
The bedrooms feature classic interiors and come with flat-screen TVs, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, en suite bathrooms, hairdryers and hot drink-making facilities.
Contemporary Scottish treats can be enjoyed at the on-site restaurant which boasts an idyllic setting and garden views. At Scott’s on Princes Street bar, guests can quench their thirst with a range of cocktails, wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks.
Classic Double Room
- Standard room: two people
- Maximum room: two people
Groupon’s Guide To Edinburgh
Located in Lothian, on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth, the capital city of Scotland (UK) allures with historic sites, cultural landmarks and a wide variety of shopping centres and traditional markets.
History enthusiasts may visit the famous Edinburgh Castle, a 12th-century historic fortress built on Castle Rock, a volcanic plug in the middle of the city. Also, culture seekers may visit the Old Town and the New Town, both listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites, boasting Georgian-style buildings and traditional markets. After exploring renowned museums and galleries, holidaymakers may savour traditional dishes such as haggis and Scottish shortbread, available at numerous restaurants and bars. Artistic types may head to one of the city’s music and theatre venues which keep guests entertained with folk acts, jazz concerts and plays. Edinburgh has a moderate climate with summer temperatures of about 20°C. Winter brings windy and frosty days with little sunshine. The transition seasons, spring and autumn, tend to be rather cool.
- Check-in from 3pm
- Late check-out by midday, regular check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs £14.30 per day
- Transfer is not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 24 Nov 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.