What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard double room for 2 people
- Glass of wine each
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: to 30 Dec 2021
Housed in an elegant Victorian-era building, Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel offers a four-star accommodation experience. After checking into the room, guests can pay a visit to the nearby Exeter Cathedral and the city centre with all its shops and restaurants. The property is conveniently located minutes from the train station and just 8km away from the M5 motorway.
Classic and sleek, the rooms feature Wi-Fi connection and flat-screen TVs, as well as work desks and en suite bathrooms. With coffee and tea facilities provided, guests can enjoy their cuppa or get an energy boost without leaving their bedrooms.
Traditional British creations can be savoured in Drakes Restaurant on the ground floor of Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel. For a more informal setting, guests can head to Drakes Bar or Nelson’s Lounge with light snacks and afternoon tea. Please note that currently dining options may be limited.
Groupon’s Guide To Devon
Visitors are invited to explore the attractions of Devon, ranging from museums and churches to water sport activities.
Those wanting to roam the wide-open spaces of the high moors may head to the Dartmoor National Park, while those desiring to admire animals may pay a visit to the Yaraks Birds Of Prey Falconry Centre or to the Donkey Sanctuary. Local history is well preserved at the Royal Albert Memorial Museum, boasting a diversified collection of artefacts, while art exhibitions may be admired at The Burton Art Gallery and Museum. After a day of exploration, tourists may delight their taste buds with local dishes including the Dartmoor beef and local ale pies.
Standard Double Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- On-site restaurant, bar and lounge
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 12pm
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
- Parking available for £12 per day
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Dec 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 15 Mar 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.