What You Get
Included in all options:
- Classic double room for two
Included in dedicated options:
- £23 dinner allowance per person
Policies and Fees
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise, reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 30 Jun 2021
Situated on the outskirts of Preston, Mercure Preston Samlesbury provides four-star accommodation for travellers in search of a refreshing Lancashire break. In Preston, tourists can go for a relaxing walk on the marina and sample local dishes, or wallow in the collection of fine art, costumes, ceramics and glass objects hosted at the Harris Museum and Art Gallery. For those looking to travel further afield, the Forest of Bowland is just a 20-minute drive away and the Lake District National Park is also within reach.
The spacious rooms feature contemporary styling and are kitted out with large beds, flat-screen TVs, tea and coffee facilities, and en suite bathrooms with power showers. Those who want to stay fit can also take advantage of a fully equipped gym.
Guests can savour British food with a touch of the French and Indian flair at The Five Barred Gate restaurant which also boasts an extensive range of wines, cocktails, beers and spirits to complement the meal.
Groupon’s Guide To Lancashire
Bordered by Liverpool and Manchester, Lancashire is on the doorstep of the Lake District National Park and Yorkshire Dales National Park, making it possible for globetrotters to experience both the urban and outdoor sports and entertainment opportunities of North West England.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach is ideal for travellers who want to bask in the sun, whereas the outdoorsy can relish the thrill of a hike or a memorable snap in West Pennine Moors, Pendle Hill or of WWT Martin Mere. More to explore lies at travellers’ feet: Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty such as Arnside and Silverdale with its Leighton Moss RSPB Reserve, and Forest of Bowland.
Classic Double Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults and 1 baby
- Additional persons policy:
- A baby up to 2 years old can stay free of child; cot provided upon request
- On-site restaurant, bar and gym
- Check-in from 3pm, late check-out by midday (regular check-out by 11am)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
Pets not allowed
- Transport and transfers not available
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Jun 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 12 Oct 2020. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.