What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard double or twin room for two people
- Cream tea
- Dinner credit up to the value of £22 per person on the first night of stay
- Groupon customers also benefit from 15% off pre-booked Spa treatments
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for nights(s) purchased
- 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 Dec 2021
Housed in a grand Georgian manor house complemented with a modern extension, Milford Hall Hotel and Spa allures visitors with lush gardens and classic architecture. Guests can take leisurely stroll to explore the attractions of Salisbury including its famed cathedral as well as numerous museums, shops and restaurants.
Guests are invited to unwind in individually decorated bedrooms which come complete with hospitality trays, flat-screen TVs, and ironing facilities.
The on-site restaurant serves a selection of delicacies in a relaxed and stylish dining room for lunchtime, afternoon tea and evening meals. To kick off the day, guests can tuck into a choice of full English or continental breakfast.
Moments of relaxation can be enjoyed in the on-site Lime Tree Spa, which features a thermal lounge with a sauna and spa pool.
Standard Double/Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 adults
- Maximum occupancy: 2 adults
Groupon’s Guide To Wiltshire
Wiltshire is a county in South West England covering an area of approx. 3,500 square km. One of the most famous attractions in the region is Stonehenge, a huge prehistoric monument built around 5000 years ago, and one of Britain’s greatest national icons. Other well-known attractions are the Salisbury Cathedral, one of the finest medieval cathedrals in Britain, and the Wiltshire Museum, where holidaymakers may find artefacts from antique and medieval times. With many villages and traditional towns, Wiltshire also delights shopping enthusiasts with many local markets and shopping centres.
- On-site restaurant
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Private parking available at £5 per day; reservation is not needed
- Transport and transfers not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Dec 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 3 Jun 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.