What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard double room for two people
- 20% off drinks throughout the stay when purchasing food (valid in the bar, restaurant or room service)
Included in dedicated options:
- Three-course dinner on the first evening
- 20% off drinks when eating dinner on the dinner inclusive rates
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise, reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 6 Jun 2021
Located 13 miles from Oxford, Milton Hill House is a Georgian manor house with modern facilities, surrounded by 22 acres of parkland. Its previous residents include King William III, Peter the Great, and Sir Mortimer Singer of the Singer sewing machine family.
Relaxation can be enjoyed in the rooms which feature contemporary styling and come with an en-suite bathroom, toiletries, Internet access, flat-screen TV and more.
Fitness enthusiasts can keep up with their workout routines at the on-site gym which boasts a range of cardiovascular and resistance training equipment. There’s also an indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna to unwind.
Guests can take advantage of a restaurant and bar located within the establishment, and enjoy an array of traditional British dishes with international options and a selection of wines, drinks and spirits.
Groupon’s Guide to Oxfordshire
Oxfordshire, a county situated in South East England, attracts tourists from all over the world with its rich history and culture, as well as beautiful sceneries and green spaces. From the ancient University of Oxford and The Ashmolean museum of art and archaeology, to Blenheim Palace, Sir Winston Churchill’s birthplace situated at the edge of the picturesque town of Woodstock, the list of cultural sights in Oxfordshire seems almost endless. The county is home to a large part of the Cotswolds, the designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, which extends from Oxford into the neighbouring counties of Gloucestershire and Warwickshire, and is famous for its charming villages. Walking and cycling tours are also popular amongst visitors, offering an opportunity to discover the county’s hidden gems.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
- Gym, indoor heated pool, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 10am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 6 June 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 3 Nov 2020. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.