What You Get
- Stay in a Superior Room with a super king bed (‘Little Star’ room)
- One 25-minute spa treatment for one person (must be pre-booked: please call 020 7611 5888 or email email@example.com) to choose from the following:
- Divine back neck and shoulder massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Aromatherapy massage
- Classic relaxation massage
- Crushed Cabernet scrub
- Express D-Vine facial
- Lifting and firming eye
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for nights(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax not required
- Travel window: between 1 Mar 2020 and 31 Dec 2021
Colourful and energetic, the NYX Holborn hotel invites for a comfy stay in the hip West End. After a thrilling day in town, guests can take a refreshing dip in the heated pool or unwind with a massage.
Guest rooms are airy and boast floor to ceiling windows, king beds, as well as fridges and wide-screen TVs.
The onsite restaurant offers a wide range of drinks and hearty American-style dishes throughout the day..
Groupon’s Guide To London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- Heated pool, sauna, steam room and gym
- On-site bar
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
- Pets not allowed
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs £6.50 per hour
The Fine Print
- The price applies to a Superior Room, and not per person
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
- Credit/debit card required at check-in
- No city tax
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
- Travel window: 1 Mar and 30 Apr 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 16 Dec 2020. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.