What You Get
Included in all options:
- Superior double/twin room for two people or two-bedroom apartment for four people, as per option chosen
- Wellness facility access
Included in dedicated options:
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 31 March 2022
Nestled in 400 acres of lush Hampshire countryside, the four-star Old Thorns Hotel offers eclectic-style accommodation and a spectrum of amenities designed to provide relaxation and fun during the stay. The history of the hotel dates back to the 1940s. Since then the place was transformed several times but it still allures guests with its old charm. The venues constitute an ideal base for exploring what the region of Hampshire has to offer. Holidaymakers can take long walks through the Hampshire countryside, engage in one of the local activities and explore Portsmouth, set only 30 minutes away.
The hotel boasts a choice of comfy rooms and apartments, all featuring light colour tones and some colourful decorations. They all feature private bathrooms, flat-screen TVs and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
On site, guests can enjoy a round of golf at an 18-hole championship course, relax in the spa area or indulge in some dining in one of the hotel’s restaurants. Kings Restaurant serves up classic British cuisine, while drinks may be enjoyed at the Champagne Bar.
Using the Health Club facilities
Please note that the gym and pool are opened at a reduced capacity. Timed sessions have been introduced to ensure all guests can enjoy these facilities. Guests are welcome to book their gym or swim sessions on arrival, or at any time during the stay by contacting Elevation Health Club from the room phone.
Hotel guests may book a session in advance by contacting Elevation Health Club ahead of their stay. Bookings can be taken a maximum of 48 hours in advance and hotel guests are permitted to pre-book one session per day in each facility. Times are subject to availability; please be aware that children’s swim times apply.
Wellness area availability will be subjected to government guidelines. No refund will be provided if wellness facilities are not available or out of order. The availability of facilities may change at short notice.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
- Standard occupancy: four people
- Maximum occupancy: four people
Groupon’s Guide To Hampshire
Naturally rich in waterways, wildlife, and rugged terrain, Hampshire offers historic attractions and a mix of outdoors activities such as horse riding, river rafting, and coarse fishing.
Travellers may head to Jane Austen’s House Museum revealing memorabilia and artefacts that once belonged to the novelist, while a historical outing can commence with Winchester Cathedral, where her tomb lies. Straying off the beaten track, consider dipping into the ArtSway Gallery, where a rotating collection of local and international artworks are displayed in a special New Forest space. A taste of the high-life can be enjoyed at the Southampton Hall of Aviation where a vast collection of vintage aircrafts can be explored, along with the considerable sky-gliding heritage of the Hampshire coast.
- Check-in from 4pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
- Pets not allowed
- Transfers not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: 30 Dec 2021
* Please note that the apartments and their contents must be left in a clean and tidy condition on your departure; failure to do so may result in £50 for rooms and £100 for apartments cleaning charge being added to your credit/debit card
* To arrange a twin room, please contact the hotel at email@example.com
Reference price as per booking.com on 24 Aug 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.