Average of 11 ratings
Boasting contemporary decor and business facilities, Q Hotel is set in the north-west district of Krakow, Bronowice. It is conveniently placed to access the Balice Airport, business district, and the iconic Old Town.
Guests can relax and unwind in the sleek, air-conditioned rooms which feature spacious beds, coffee- and tea-making facilities, work desks, flat-screen TVs, and private bathrooms with showers.
Polish cuisine spices up with the current culinary trends can be sampled at the on-site restaurant. The menu features pork chops, pierogi, sour soup and seasonally-changing delicacies.
Click here to book flights.
The storied city of Krakow turned into a cosmopolitan centre over the centuries, inviting tourists to traditional charm market squares, riverside castles and museums alongside a wide range of bars and clubs.
The cultural capital of Poland provides art admirers with plenty of galleries to visit, from the Bunkier Sztuki to the Starmach and the Pauza galleries, all featuring innovative works from breaking Polish painters, sculptors and graphic designers. Classical music lovers will enjoy the wide range of concerts and spectacles available at the Krakow Philharmonic and the Krakow Opera, while seekers of other cultural opportunities will be delighted by annual standouts like the Street Theatre Festival, the Jewish Culture Festival and the Krakow Film Festival. Refined pastimes come complemented by numerous bars, pubs, cafes and riverboat dining occasions. The city has an oceanic climate. The average temperature in summertime is 20°C, but it often exceeds 25°C, making this period of the year the most enjoyable for visitors. The Polish ‘golden autumns’ bring soothing weather and temperatures in the mid-teens in September and October, with significant drops in November. Although winters are cold, with average temperatures between -2°C and 0°C, travellers may enjoy a wide range of winter activities.
* The price applies to a single or double room, and not per person
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* No cancellations; reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 20 Sep 2019
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.