What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double room or executive double room, as per option chosen, for 2 people
- Continental breakfast
- Late check-out
- 20% discount on food and drinks
Included in dedicated options:
- Three-course vegan dinner with a small glass of wine
Breakfast and dinner are served in Wellington Hotel’s restaurant
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 30 Aug 2021
Overlooking the leafy, tranquil Vincent Square in Westminster, the four-star Rochester Hotel by Blue Orchid invites travellers to enjoy the vicinity of a plethora of attractions in quiet, peaceful surroundings. Victoria and St James’s Park, as well as Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey are all within a walking distance.
Elegant but contemporary, the rooms come with TVs and marble bathrooms. Some also boast private balconies which overlook Vincent Square.
On site, there is a classic French restaurant, while refreshments and afternoon tea can be enjoyed in the lounge bar. Plant-based food enthusiasts can indulge in a vegan feast in the sister hotel’s restaurant located nearby.
Groupon’s Guide To London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
- Check-in from 3pm
- Late check-out by 1pm; regular check-out by 11am
- Wi-Fi free of charge
- Pets are not allowed
- Street parking only, charges apply
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Aug 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 9 Dec 2020. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.