What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double or twin room for 2 people
- Late check-out
- Welcome drink on arrival (choice between glass of house wine, a soft drink, tea or coffee)
Included in dedicated options:
- Two-course meal each
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 30 Apr 2021
Boasting easy access to Heathrow Airport or Central London, St Giles Heathrow sits in Feltham, Hounslow. The property offers contemporary accommodation and a range of on-site facilities. Feltham Rail Station is just minutes away, while Kew Gardens and Legoland can be reached within a half-an-hour drive.
Guests can relax in the air-conditioned and soundproof windows which come with flat-screen TVs with digital channels and coffee makers.
Casual dining can be enjoyed in Il Grasso restaurant serving breakfast and dinner options. Foodies can indulge in classic pastas and pizzas and top the experience with something sweet and a drink or two.
Groupon’s Guide To London
Famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car, London boasts a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants, and world-leading shops.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities, including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore, such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed on Oxford Street or in one of the city markets.
Double and Twin Rooms
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- No extra people allowed
- Check-in from 2pm
- Late check-out by 1pm, regular check-out by 11am
- Wi-Fi free of charge
- Pets allowed, charges may apply, please enquire with the hotel directly
- Parking is available for a surcharge; Groupon customers receive a 50% discount; subject to availability
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Apr 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 29 Oct 2020. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.