What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two people in a classic double or twin room with a welcome drink (choice between a glass of house wine and a soft drink) and premium Wi-Fi
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for nights(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax not required
- Travel window: from 17 May until 5 Sep 2021
Set in the heart of Bloomsbury in London’s West End, the St Giles London hotel brings its guests close to a number of core attractions and theatres.
Each of the hotel rooms comes with a private bathroom, a TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
The hotel restaurant invites for an everyday choice of hearty British and continental cuisine dishes.
Classic Double Room / Classic Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Groupon’s Guide to London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction that houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
- Check-in from 2pm
- Check-out by 11am
- Wi-Fi: available in all areas and free of charge
- Pets policy: Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Transport and transfers not available
- The price applies to a Classic Double or Twin Room, and not per person
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
- Credit/debit card required at check-in
- No city tax
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
- Travel window: from 17 May to 5 Sep 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 28 Apr 2021 You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.