What You Get
Included in all options:
- Classic double or twin room for two people
- Premium Wi-Fi
Included in dedicated options:
- One-course dinner with a soft drink per person is valid for one night only
- Some dishes will incur a supplementary charge
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for nights(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 31 Oct 2021
Set in the heart of Bloomsbury in London’s West End, the St Giles London hotel brings its guests close to a number of core attractions and theatres.
Each of the hotel rooms features large windows and comes with a private bathroom, a TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
The hotel restaurant invites for an everyday choice of hearty British and continental cuisine dishes.
Classic Double and Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide to London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am
- Premium Wi-Fi included
- Pets are allowed for a surcharge of £12 per cat or dog, maximum 2 pets per room with a combined weight of 25 kg; a repairing/cleaning fee of £150 payable at check-out in case of damages; please notify the hotel in advance
- Parking is not available
- Transport and transfers not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Sep 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 10 Aug 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.