What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double room or twin room for 2 people
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 Dec 2021
Occupying an elevated position just above Porthminster Beach, St Ives Bay Hotel is within easy reach of the town centre, Paradise Park and Seal Island. The local cobbled streets peppered with artisanal boutiques and art galleries, as well as scenic beachfront set the backdrop for a fun-packed retreat.
The bedrooms feature minimalistic interiors and come with flat-screen TVs, tea- and coffee-making facilities and hair-dryers.
Leisure moments can be enjoyed on the courtyard terrace, while live entertainment acts add a twist to the evenings.
Groupon’s Guide To Cornwall
From Bude to Land’s End, Cornwall encompasses everything from chocolate-box villages to vast Atlantic coastlines and vibrant surfing hubs. As residents are rarely more than a half-hour drive from the sea, there’s no surprise it plays a huge part to Cornish life, with busy harbours and Michelin star awarded seafood restaurants allowing fish to go from boat to plate in 24 hours.
With clubs, bars, and extreme sports, Newquay has plenty to offer for a youthful crowd, while family-friendly Falmouth has more sheltered beaches and all-ages day outs such as the National Maritime Museum. Away from beach life, grown-up St Ives is an established arts centre, home to the Tate St Ives, Barbara Hepworth’s garden and a wealth of independent galleries. Inland a little, the Eden Project’s greenhouse biomes create spectacular tropical environs and an otherworldly, space-age feel. Visitors can also buy into the local legends on Bodmin Moor or hike along the rugged landscape to catch a glimpse of the fabled beast.
Double or Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 10am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets policy: dogs are welcome at a cost of £10 per dog per night (maximum of 2 dogs per room). To arrange to bring a dog, guests need to contact the merchant’s reservations team as limited availability
- Parking available at a charge of £6 per day payable directly to the hotel
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Dec 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 15 Mar 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.