What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay in a classic double room for two people with breakfast
Included in dedicated options:
- £25 dinner credit per person, to be used on the first evening
Policies and Fees
- Selected date of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax not required
- Travel window: from 8 Mar until 31 Oct 2021
Set in the hills of Cotswolds, at the convergence of the five Golden Valleys, the Stonehouse Court Hotel provides a convenient place to enjoy a short break away from the city hustle and bustle. Nestled among six acres of gardens, this Grade II-listed Tudor manor allures holidaymakers with elegance and British charm. Sitting close to the Stroudwater Canal and hills of Stroud Valley, it provides leisure opportunities, such as horse riding, gliding or hiking.
Individually designed rooms boast wooden furnishings, warm lighting and en suite facilities. Each room has an en suite bathroom, tea- and coffee-making facilities and flat-screen TVs.
On-site dining may be enjoyed at The Court Brasserie restaurant that blends tradition with contemporary cooking style. Their menu offers European cuisine with Eastern influences.
Groupon’s Guide To The Cotswolds
Designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Cotswolds is one of the quintessentially English regions boasting rolling hills, unique grasslands, ancient limestone villages, historic castles, and stately homes. A variety of outdoor activities including walking, cycling, fishing, golfing or horse riding are available in the area.
Chipping Campden marks the start of The Cotswold Way, a 100-mile long trail leading through the rugged landscape all the way to Bath. Visitors may get their hiking boots to embark on an intrepid trek to Broadway, the largest Cotswold village set in Worcestershire, or take a drive to the picturesque market town of Stow-on-the-Wold to riffle through boutiques and cafes. In Stratford-upon-Avon, tourists may take a peek at Shakespeare’s birth place, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage & Gardens, or marvel at The Guild Chapel’s painted walls and stained glass.
Classic Double Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
- Pets are not allowed
The Fine Print
- The price applies to a Classic Double Room, and not per person
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveller name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
- Credit/debit card required at check-in
- No city tax
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
- Travel window: 8 Mar to 31 Oct 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 15 Feb 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.